      From: GnrlJEJohnston@... [mailto:GnrlJEJohnston@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 3:50 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] great books

      In a message dated 12/1/2004 11:52:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, tmix@... writes:

      Since we are on the subject of books, how about some of the best biographies out there? East or West.

      I like Edward Longacre’s bio on John Buford and “The Confederacy’s Greatest Cavalryman  Nathan Bedford Forrest by Brian Steel Wills.

      Got some other ideas out there?

      Shame on you Tom.  You forgot to list Alexander Peter Stewart by our own SDE80, Sam Elliott

      JEJ

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic