29473Re: Holidays

  • Ray Todd Knight
    Dec 1, 2004
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "The Coys" <thecoys@k...> wrote:
      > Ok....the holidays are upon us. I am being asked what books I want
      (need). My answer is "all of them" but I'm not being taken seriously
      for some reason. :) Anyway, I need to narrow my list down some so I'm
      coming to all of you. What books are you asking for and/or what books
      are needed in your library? What do you all recommend?

      > Thanks,
      > Kevin

      Here is the list I printed out and passed on to my sister last weekend

      Blood Image – Turner Ashby in the Civil War
      Paul Christopher Anderson

      Shiloh – Bloody April
      Wiley Sword

      No Better Place to Die – The Battle of Stones River
      Peter Cozzens

      Shiloh – In Hell Before Night
      James Lee McDonough

      The Confederacy's Last Hurrah – Spring Hill, Franklin and Nashville
      Wiley Sword

      The Shipwreck of Their Hopes: The Battles for Chattanooga
      Peter Cozzens

      Five Tragic Hours: The Battle of Franklin
      James Lee McDonough

      Todd
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic