29468RE: [civilwarwest] Holidays

  • Daniel Giallombardo
    Dec 1, 2004

                  Absolutely ANYTHING by Bruce Catton, the Civil War Trilogy by Foote, one or two by Stephen Sears…and then there’s the B list.

      From: The Coys [mailto:thecoys@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:16 AM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Holidays

      Ok....the holidays are upon us.  I am being asked what books I want (need).  My answer is "all of them" but I'm not being taken seriously for some reason. :)  Anyway, I need to narrow my list down some so I'm coming to all of you.  What books are you asking for and/or what books are needed in your library?  What do you all recommend?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic