29455Photo Trivia

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Nov 27, 2004
      My apologies to all once again.  Yahoo will not even allow me to send photos by attachment.  All I get is a notice from Mailer Daemon that they are not deliverable and that the exceed the allowable databytes.  I have never had this problem before in sending out photos.  I guess if you want to play this trivia, you will have to go to the web site  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/civilwarwest/  to see the photos.

      Best Regards
      JEJ

      "I have realized in our country that one class of
      men makes war and leaves another to fight it out."
             - William T. Sherman