      Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Cassville - books or articles

      In a message dated 7/1/2004 9:25:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, mgrad29@... writes:
      Would be interested also in anything that discusses the possibility
      that Hood intentionally botched the attack to make Johnston look bad.

      Thanks

      Marc
      Personally Marc, I do believe he was capable of doing such an act.

      JEJ

      PS   Lightning on June 27th put me out of action until last night    JEJ

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic