27421Re: [civilwarwest] Re: 52nd GA, Barton's/Stovall's Brigade

  • SDE80@aol.com
    May 10, 2004
      In a message dated 5/10/04 1:30:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, josepharose@... writes:

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, DORR64OVI@a... wrote:
      >In a message dated 5/9/2004 11:41:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      >hjs21@c... writes:
      >>Gee Sam, maybe you ought to take the time to read that there
      Stewart book.
      >I think that might fall under the category of redundant. :)  Good
      book tho.
      >Kent Dorr

      I'd only recommend a good book, especially if it's to the author in

      Well, its nice to know that three knowledgeable guys like the book.  <g>.   Actually, I'm trying to take a new and deeper look at Stewart's end of Missionary Ridge.   I had a good theory of where everyone was, but I don't have a good bearing on the semi-exact location of the 52nd Georgia--yet.

      Sam Elliott
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic