24438Re: [civilwarwest] NEW THREAD... Who was the most under rated leader of the C...

  • carole d hanson
    Jan 1, 2004
      Since Sam is apparently too modest to post his literary accomplishments, I will.  He has published two books: "Soldier of Tennessee: General Alexander P. Stewart and the Civil War in the West."  The softcover copy is being released in February, and there are hardcopy copies available through Amazon.  The other book is "Doctor Quintard, Chaplain CSA and Second Bishop of  Tennessee: The Memoir and Civil War Diary of Charles Todd Quintard which came out in hardcover in July 2003. Carole

      On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 16:55:44 -0800 (PST) George Hall <preachergeorgewv@...> writes:
      What book is this? I'm too new to know.  Thanks.
         George

      http://photos.yahoo.com/

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here