24015RE: [civilwarwest] Uniforms... a question...

  • gerald seaquist
    Dec 14, 2003
      Courtney;

      Hello, most uniforms at their start were different,
      mostly due to pride of the areas for there men and
      indeed did cause many versions until the novalty
      ended. The military gained strenght when it realized
      it was a war and not a game or fun time and began to
      draw in a uniform that would be of same and create
      unity. GMS

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cv75igj/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=eg

      roupweb/S=1705126278:HM/EXP=1071386731/A=1853619/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egrou