      From: L. A. Chambliss
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 2:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Whattheheck

      Well, let's experiment here. I haven't done anything since the
      egroups-Yahoogroups transition, or joined anything new. If this post goes
      through maybe everything worked as seamlessly as they promised.

      Laurie C.
      Civil War Interactive
      www.civilwarinteractive.com

      carlw4514@... wrote:

      > maybe so...I didn't have to do anything, but seems like a lot less
      > activity now
      >
      > On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:40:29 -0500 "Chris Huff" <pearlgrl@...>
      > writes:
      > > Dear Folks,
      > >
      > > I belong to two of these formerly e-group groups and it looks like
      > > you need to sign up on yahoo to be able to post anything. The
      > > address to join this group at yahoo is
      > > http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/civilwarwest .
      > >
      > > Chris Huff
      > > Atlanta, GA
      >Ya go to that yahoo address,register,and thats all,come on folks,this isn,t that tuff! The Baron
      > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      =20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20