      From: M. E. Heatherington [mailto:meheatherington@...]
      Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 1:44 PM
      To: civilwarwest@egroups.com
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Tullahoma, East Tennessee

      Dear Group:

      I followed your recommendations on readings about Chickamauga and
      Chattanooga with great interest and much pleasure, so now I have another
      biblio. question:
      What should I be reading for background guidance/reference on the
      Tullahoma and East Tennessee campaigns? (Either or both.)
      I am, you may recall, most interested in a Northern perspective,
      especially cavalry, but will accept your recommendations regardless.

      Yours,
      Madelon