22559General George H. Thomas

  • Bagtown@altavista.com
    Dec 3, 2000
      I hope I am not at of place here but I am going to assume its ok to
      put a post here inquiring about General Thomas (I am a relatively new
      student to the American Civil War). I just finished a magazine
      artilcle on this man and it appears to me he was very underated. What
      I would like to get some feedback on if possible is I would like to
      find a decent biography of this man. Also I would like to find a good
      book on The Army of the Cumberland. Sincerely Richard J. Karns
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic