22479Re: [civilwarwest] Fw: Help get out the vote! Email everyone you know and ask them to VOTE FOR AL GORE!

  • W. T. Dixon, III
    Nov 9, 2000

      mailto:remove-16812469-16778997-er5v.56eyejfi@...

      > > Gore/Lieberman, Inc.
      > > 601 Mainstream Drive
      > > Nashville, TN 37228
      > > 615-340-2000
      > > TTY (For the hearing-impaired) 615-340-3260
      > >
      > > http://www.algore.com
      > >
      > > Paid for by Gore/Lieberman, Inc.

      The preceding e-mail was probably well intentioned, but it
      was very unnecessary and should not be done again. DO NOT
      TELL ME FOR WHOM TO VOTE.

      =====
      W. T. Dixon, III
      Tallahassee, FL