  • James Fullmer
    Sep 19, 2000
      Hi. My name is James Fullmer and I am a freshman in
      high school. I am very interested in the Civil War and
      I recently found out that 2 of my ancestors fought in
      the 34th VA Cavalry, 2 in the 37th VA Infantry, and 6,
      including a Captain, in the 63rd VA, meaning that I am
      eligible to be a member of Sons of Confederate
      Veterans. Are any of you members of SCV? Since I am
      only 14 I hope you all will bear with me.
      James Fullmer

      Do You Yahoo!?