21228Re: [civilwarwest] Re:rise and fall of confed govern book on ebay

  • john cole
    Apr 24, 2000
      >From: hartshje@...
      >To: civilwarwest@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re:rise and fall of confed govern book on ebay
      >Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:39:07 EDT
      >to point out that the South has already arisen. It was physically rebuilt,
      >and state and local governments regained their powers long ago. The South
      >now comprises 1/2 of the richest, most productive, most powerful country in
      >the world. They have indeed "risen again".

      i agree. without a doubt, the south has risen, but it has risen like all
      other regions of america, together. today the south is part of some of the
      most adventurous and profitable businesses, but it is because all the states
      are united and it had benefitted through the whole country's economic
      development. john cole