20215Re: The BOUNCING General Sir Arthur Lyon Fremantle

  • pbjdesigns
    Sep 7, 2003
      Hope this doesn't/didn't confuse anyone. Obviously it's been
      bouncing somewhere in cyberspace since August 27th.

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "P. B. Jones" <jones@p...> wrote:
      > I look forward to Mark's answer on this as well since what I find
      on the web varies somewhat on exact titles.
      > See:
      > http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-medals/knighthoods.htm on
      Orders of Knighthood as they apply to Military men and
      > http://www.halifax-
      today.co.uk/specialfeatures/triviatrail/mmm215.html#13

      > Best regards.
      >
      > Pat

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic