16996Resources

  • josepharose <josepharose@yahoo.com>
    Mar 3, 2003
      Mr. Weeks,

      You recently mentioned not having an index to Sherman's memoirs,
      IIRC, which makes me think that you or others might also not have a
      digital copy of that work or of other useful books.

      Would it be helpful, and would your website have the extra megabytes
      (several MBs per book, roughly), for me to upload into your database
      such texts as Sherman's, Grant's, and Sheridan's memoirs and Van
      Horne's biography of Thomas? If so, once I return home, I would be
      glad to do so.

      I could put these in Word and/or .TXT formats.

      Joseph
    • Show all 84 messages in this topic