14889Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Bragg's order to Stewart at Chickamauga September 19, ...

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Dec 4, 2002
      In a message dated 12/3/02 9:57:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, LWhite64@... writes:

      Its an idea that I have heard from several military staff groups that have come through the park before and I believe that Dr. Glenn Roberston has some version of it as well, Robertson is working on a treatment of the battle and is very guarded on his sources at this time, he also has evidence that helps exonerate T. Wood from the tale of his temper getting in the way of his judgement

      Lee, where does Jim Ogden weigh in on this theory?

      Sam
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic