14588RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Sometimer's disease

  • Bob Huddleston
    Nov 2 9:56 AM
      A good reason why any published OR quotation needs to be cross checked
      against the hard bound!

      Guild Press is excellent at accepting typos found in their CD. Send them
      to typo@...

      Guild Press has done a fantastic job in catching typos, although a few
      slipped through. When cross-checked, I find that they were in cases
      where the original was printed lightly or blurred.

      BTW, I am always amazed at how few typos there are in the original ORs!
      Boy, those folk had great spell-checkers on their typesetters!

      Take care,

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612