12434Re: OR's - Breckinridge's Report for Stones River

  • hartshje
    Jul 2, 2002
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., "aot1952" <wakefield1952@m...> wrote:
      > Mr. Joe-
      > Not sure I can do much of a job but I will try to answer your
      > various questions and observations point by point.

      Well, Mr. Wakefield, you have certainly given me a lot to chew on
      here. I appreciate your very detailed presentation, and will try to
      digest it all and dig deeper into the points you have made. I don't
      think you are splitting hairs. These are two very divergent stories
      that have unfolded, and I am definitely not dismissing the version
      you have uncovered. I suspect (as with most things) the truth lies
      somewhere in between. I will get back to you.

      Joe H.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic