10751Re: Civil War News: Library Board Rejects Relocation 19-2

  • Kristin Scherrer
    May 1, 2002

      Sad, SAD day in American history folks.

      Kristin

        Lilsteve68@... wrote:

      Details coming As soon as I can get them..             Steven

      And For those that leave in middle Tn were all those terrible Storms raged through out the night..  To me it was  the Anger of  those brave and gallant Men and Boys who walked this earth 138 years ago be it in  the Blue or Gray  and  gave  their life's blood  for what they belived in  only to be  forgotten about  by  a majority vote "19 - 2" out of a 24 member board.

      That could have help  keep their memory alive for the future generations  to learn from,   but instead choose to turn their backs on  those that made Franklin and America  what it is Today..

      Sincerely -  Steven N. Cone
      A Very Proud Desendant of Private Daniel M. Craft
      Company G   22nd Alabama Infantry
      Who fought and survived The Battle of Franklin
      November  30, 1864

      Do You Yahoo!?