10251Re: What the historians say (Snake Creek Gap)

  • carlw4514
    Apr 1, 2002
      The Atlanta campaign is not what I know a lot about, but I can see you
      are quite up on it, your input is appreciated. What do you think about
      Wheeler's performance? Does he deserve criticism if not "scapegoat"
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., David Woodbury <woodbury@s...> wrote:
      > >At 3:08 PM +0000 3/31/02, carlw4514 wrote:
      > >I don't see any mention of Wheeler's role.
      > I introduced the quotes by saying I had selectively chosen historians
      > who reject the Wheeler-as-scapegoat scenario.
      > David
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic