MyMilitary.net

  • seaman8586
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Hello!

      I would like to invite you to visit my new website MyMilitary.net
      We have military photos and videos and also discussion forum.
      If you have your own military related pictures, you're more than
      welcome to share them with us!
      If you like what you see, please do register, site is new and we need
      more registered members to get things going.

      seaman8586
    • seaman8586
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
        Attention! Inspect our website ASAP. It might interest you. Have a
        nice summer. Over. http://www.mymilitary.net