Interested in Hosting your Role Playing Game

  • whirlmagic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:34 AM
      If you'd like a play-space with more presence, immediacy, and the
      ability to post graphics, upload attachments, and more deeply develop
      profiles, etc. Drop me a line.

      I'm a Civil War enthisiast (mostly a collector of ephemera) and a
      writer. I am starting up a new writer's forum (powered by vBulletin),
      and have room to host a game. I'm not all that fond of Yahoo groups as
      the format is rather stilted...the vBulletin format gives you personal
      messages, and a lot of other GREAT features.

      If you're interested, contact me at: alice@...

      :)

      ~ Alice

      http://www.lookingland.com/board