game

  • mosesa105
    Message 1 of 284 , Jan 10 1:24 PM
      i'm a new member and i am just wondering how the games works and all.
    • lost_and_found_1986
      Message 284 of 284 , Jan 15 3:19 PM
        Hey, sorry it's been a while. If you just hang on
        for a short, some one will help you. I know the club
        is a little slow now, but intrest is hard to find.
        If more people join, things will go well. Thanks.
        Any more questions, just ask.