Joining

  • ssjgohan_325
    Message 1 of 284 , Nov 11, 2000
      I would like to join the confederate side and would like to be a sharpshooter.
    • lost_and_found_1986
      Message 284 of 284 , Jan 15, 2002
        Hey, sorry it's been a while. If you just hang on
        for a short, some one will help you. I know the club
        is a little slow now, but intrest is hard to find.
        If more people join, things will go well. Thanks.
        Any more questions, just ask.