Re: Later

  • swashbuckler_13
    Message 1 of 284 , Oct 3, 2000
      Go to the search and type in Americas Civil War We are an active RPG we just finished Battle of F-burg...
    • lost_and_found_1986
      Message 284 of 284 , Jan 15, 2002
        Hey, sorry it's been a while. If you just hang on
        for a short, some one will help you. I know the club
        is a little slow now, but intrest is hard to find.
        If more people join, things will go well. Thanks.
        Any more questions, just ask.