Online author chat - Feb 2

  • ernest_dollar
    Message 1 of 1549 , Feb 1, 2000
      On Wednesday, February 2 at 8:00 p.m., the Civil
      War Experience is pleased to present reeanctor and
      author, Clint Johnson. Mr. Johnson is a member of the
      26th North Carolina Infantry and author of several
      Civil War books such as Touring the Carolina's Civil
      War Sites and Civil War Blunders. His will be
      answering questions and talking about his latest book,
      Touring West Virginia and Virginia's Civil War
      Sites.<br><br>The CWE chatroom is located at www.cwexperience.com
    • gen_garnett1863
      Message 1549 of 1549 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hey Peg, <br><br>Wow. Sounds like you've really
        got your family history down. Do you have any
        pictures or personal effects of your soldier
        ancestors?<br><br>The William Grigsby I found was in the 103rd Illinois
        but was killed in TN. Sort of ironic. I shot a few
        pictures of some of the old graves at the cemetery. I'd be
        happy to email you a copy of William Grigsby's marker.
        (I promise I'm not as dark and morbid as I sound!