Need 2nd OH Heavy Artillery Roster

  • slbell68
    Message 1 of 1549 , Dec 3, 1999
      looking for the roster of the 2nd OH Heavy Artillery. Especially Company H. My GGGrandfather Henry C. Bell was in it.<br><br>Shannon Bell
    • gen_garnett1863
      Message 1549 of 1549 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hey Peg, <br><br>Wow. Sounds like you've really
        got your family history down. Do you have any
        pictures or personal effects of your soldier
        ancestors?<br><br>The William Grigsby I found was in the 103rd Illinois
        but was killed in TN. Sort of ironic. I shot a few
        pictures of some of the old graves at the cemetery. I'd be
        happy to email you a copy of William Grigsby's marker.
        (I promise I'm not as dark and morbid as I sound!