say johnnyreb1865...

  • galvestonjack
    Message 1 of 1549 , Sep 2, 1999
      by any chance do you have any information on the
      3rd. texas inf.? i have some but can always use
      more,or if you can just point me in the right direction
      for some. thanks. any info.i can give you let me know
      and if i have it ill pass it on to you if i have
      any,thanks a fellow reb.
    • gen_garnett1863
      Message 1549 of 1549 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hey Peg, <br><br>Wow. Sounds like you've really
        got your family history down. Do you have any
        pictures or personal effects of your soldier
        ancestors?<br><br>The William Grigsby I found was in the 103rd Illinois
        but was killed in TN. Sort of ironic. I shot a few
        pictures of some of the old graves at the cemetery. I'd be
        happy to email you a copy of William Grigsby's marker.
        (I promise I'm not as dark and morbid as I sound!