Hey, your military lover is here!!

  • fdg4love
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      Happiness is so near to you. The only thing you should do is you grasp
      this opportunity. You know, here we as military singles are all here.
      It may be our destination. Don't miss it!!!! It is a fantastic dating
      site for military singles. Come here!!!

      http://d4single.tripod.com/
      http://woi3single.tripod.com/
    • stubbytate
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        Who are you and why is your ignorance showing?

        Stubby