i hope we have monitors that kill spam, looking for 69th indiana infantry

  • inline75067
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 6:38 AM
      Hi, I am looking into the 69th indiana infantry, the 93th indiana
      infantry and the 145th indiana infantry, I have a great-great
      grandfather that was with the 69th( Henry Clay Hunt), his brother
      (foster Hunt died in the war) not sure what Battle,prision, whatever,
      two other Brothers Ruben,another that I am looking for. Any help would
      be great, My grandfather was in the indiana infantry, private ,have
      discharge but mustered out in Mobile Alabama 7-5-1864 with the Iowa
      infantry.So I have been researching this for a few weeks. He died in
      1912 in Okc. thanks ,new guy inline