Looking for your perfect match?

  • boni.greenslade2299@yedred.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Well I just got engaged! Can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think I'd never meet someone. I'm already 25 and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a friend I joined up here: http://www.simpledatingplace.info/ixap and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 12 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)