Story of my ggrandpa Rebel endorsed by Norman Mailer and SCV!

  • Richard Lee Fulgham, MA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      THE HOGS OF COLD HARBOR: THE CIVIL WAR SAGA OF PVT. JOHNNY HESS, CSA

      This is to announce the publication of a War Between the States book
      which has been endorsed by Ron Casteel, Chief of Staff of "Sons of
      Confederate Veterans" for accuracy and by novelist Norman Mailer
      (winner of two Pulitzer Prizes and a National Book Award) for sheer
      reading pleasure. If the cover photo below doesn't come out, or if
      you want further information, please click on
      http://www.whitmorebooks.com/hoofcohaciwa.html . This is not spam;
      it is news -- news that the individual honor and personal integrity
      for which the Confederate soldier fought is not forgotten. Please
      contact me if there are any questions. Just in case, I'm attaching
      a full color cover of "The Hogs of Cold Harbor" for reproduction
      purposes. For copy, please go to the above link. Thank you, and I
      remain your Southern Gentleman and historically accurate author.

      by Richard Lee Fulgham, M.A.

      ENDORSEMENT BY NORMAN MAILER:

      "This book is a discovery. It gave me so close a sense of what it
      was like to be a Confederate soldier in the Civil War that I began
      to think of my own army experience. Old fears old excitements, even
      memories of my old equipment, and with it all, vivid as the sound of
      gunfire, came the smell of battle in the air of the book. I loved
      reading The Hogs of Cold Harbor. I was in the Civil War on the
      Southern side. That is no small education for a Northerner like me."

      Norman Mailer

      Richard Lee Fulgham
      (To order or for more info:)
      http://www.whitmorebooks.com/hoofcohaciwa.html