**Dakota Territory Battery Help Needed**

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Hi,
      I was just going through some antique photos that belonged to my
      grandmother and I found one that is driving me crazy!!
      On the back is written, " Lieut. D.L. Kimball Battery "A" South Dakota
      S.D.A.C.", and I can't find out who on earth he is! Can someone please
      help? I did find a little information on the two batterys that were
      formed in the Dakota territory.
      Thank you so much!
      ~Kim