Important Letter for civilwargenealogy Members

  • xbsevphba
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Take advantage of the lowest interest rates in 40 years.
      Financial analysis's of our economy shows interests rates will raise soon.
      Do not miss out and be sure to cash out large in this time of opportunity.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
      We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
      We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Save more money faster on any home loan.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

    • tevhylkxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        Are you in debt? If so we can help
        We are helping hundreds of people consolidate debt every day
        Become one of our happy customers stop in today.

        http://xolwed.com/adghu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Do you want to live better financially?
        Do you want to provide a better life to you and your family?
        Cant do any of this because of debt.
        We can and will help you.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adehu

        Have Professionals help you.
        We will fight with creditors so you do not have too.
        We will consolidate and minimize your debt immediately.
        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Debt relief has never been easier you must act now.

        http://xolwed.com/adfhu

      • pdwudttalprg
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          Living a better life is simple. Refinance your home now.
          With interest rates as low as this you stand to save large amounts of money.
          Also you will complete the payment of your home loan in a shorter amount of time.
          This can save potentially thousands of dollars and provide home ownership sooner.

          http://grealus.com/azwhu

          All it takes is 30 seconds to stop throwing your money away.
          http://grealus.com/azghu