hi

  • americangirl3430
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      hi im a new member of the group. i have been into reenacting for
      about 10 yrs now. ussualy with the 107 ny enginers at fort clinch
      state park. right now we could use some more people that would like
      to come out and do living history in the fort on the first weekends
      of evry month.
    • steelie-mcmath404@hellotoworld.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
        Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auleg.net/wrpm and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
        Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
        Love Jane.