Confederate Enlistment Document - 40th NC POW - Hill family of Lenoir Co

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      Hey folks,

      Just a heads-up on a very nice piece of Civil War paper I have on
      eBay currently... in case someone here might be related to Almarine
      D. Hill of Lenoir Co, NC. The auction ends this weekend... this is a
      near mint condition printed form and filled in with period ink:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2191246314

      Good luck,
      Jean :)