151st New York Volunteers

  • haggards2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      I am looking for information on one of my civil war ancestors,George
      Haggard, who served in the 151st New York Volunteers. The 151st was
      an infantry unit,and George Haggard was in companys G and B,which
      were raised in the area around niagara falls,and Niagara county.
      George was wounded somewhere along the line, I don,t know where or
      how badly, but he recovered and settled in Wisconsin after the war.I
      would appreciate any help anyone could give me such as websites to
      check, or address for record offices.