194th Ohio Infantry

  • gen_garnett1863
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2002
      Hi gang,
      Long time no post. I think I got too caught up in the 21st century
      there for a while. Not an entirely good thing to do! :)
      Quick question. Anyone know where I can find a complete roster for
      the 194th Ohio Infantry, Co. A? I found a query at Military Hitory
      Online and thought I'd do some searching, but I keep coming up nil.
      Any ideas?

      Respectfully,
      Jen
    • johnnyreb1865
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2002
        --- In civilwargenealogy@y..., gen_garnett1863 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi gang,
        > Long time no post. I think I got too caught up in the 21st
        century
        > there for a while. Not an entirely good thing to do! :)
        > Quick question. Anyone know where I can find a complete roster
        for
        > the 194th Ohio Infantry, Co. A? I found a query at Military Hitory
        > Online and thought I'd do some searching, but I keep coming up
        nil.
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Respectfully,
        > Jen

        If you can find it, the Roster of Union Soldiers, 1861-1865 is in
        both book form and on CD. You're talking of about 100 soldiers. Any
        particular name(s) you're looking for?

        JR d:-}
      • johnnyreb1865
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2002

          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2002
            Hi Johnny,
            Nope. No names. I thought I'd help someone out on another MB, but
            couldn't find a listing. I'll pass along your suggestion and
            hopefully it'll help point him in the right direction. If you don't
            mind, maybe I'll invite him over to the club. ?
            As always, thank you for your help!

            Respectfully,
            Jen

            --- In civilwargenealogy@y..., "johnnyreb1865" <johnnyreb1865@y...>