Greetings

  • gen_garnett1863
    Message 1 of 1549 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hey all,<br> New member here. I've been doing a
      bit of research on my family history and I've finally
      managed to track down (at least I hope) a relative who
      served in the war. Sadly, my info is all too
      limited.<br> Can anyone suggest where I might find further
      information on the 25th Alabama Infantry, Company G. (ie:
      where they fought, rosters, etc.)? I would be
      indebted!<br> In any case, glad to be a new member! Can't wait
      to start chatting.<br><br>Respectfully,
    • gen_garnett1863
      Message 1549 of 1549 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hey Peg, <br><br>Wow. Sounds like you've really
        got your family history down. Do you have any
        pictures or personal effects of your soldier
        ancestors?<br><br>The William Grigsby I found was in the 103rd Illinois
        but was killed in TN. Sort of ironic. I shot a few
        pictures of some of the old graves at the cemetery. I'd be
        happy to email you a copy of William Grigsby's marker.
        (I promise I'm not as dark and morbid as I sound!