new adress web site C.S.S. ALABAMA

  • civil_war_csa_fr
    Message 1 of 1549 , Oct 12, 2001
      Hello to all,<br>My site is visible on the web
      of publication,<br>notably for the photos.<br>All my
      sources are indicated.<br>Thank you also to all those
      that my assisted by information or advices.<br><br>My
      site is in French and in American.<br>You will find
      the score of photos there of which some unpublished
      and a lot<br>of other information and
      documents.<br>This site is a homage in the CSS Alabama and to sound
      the heroic crew.<br>Thank you.<br>Patrick Ramskindt
      (France).<br>Contacts :<br>armyofcsa@... <
      mailto:armyofcsa@... >
    • gen_garnett1863
      Message 1549 of 1549 , Feb 19 9:53 PM
        Hey Peg, <br><br>Wow. Sounds like you've really
        got your family history down. Do you have any
        pictures or personal effects of your soldier
        ancestors?<br><br>The William Grigsby I found was in the 103rd Illinois
        but was killed in TN. Sort of ironic. I shot a few
        pictures of some of the old graves at the cemetery. I'd be
        happy to email you a copy of William Grigsby's marker.
        (I promise I'm not as dark and morbid as I sound!