Re: Hello From Schuylkill County Pa

  • sirjackrabbit
    Message 1 of 1549 , Sep 1, 2000
      Please check the multiple spellings of the name.
      The correct one is Krieger but I've seen it spelled
      Kreiger, Kriger, Cregar, and Kreger. Thanks for your quick
      response. You can e-mail me directly with the results
      (sirjackrabbit@...). Thanks for your help.<br><br>Art
    • gen_garnett1863
      Message 1549 of 1549 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hey Peg, <br><br>Wow. Sounds like you've really
        got your family history down. Do you have any
        pictures or personal effects of your soldier
        ancestors?<br><br>The William Grigsby I found was in the 103rd Illinois
        but was killed in TN. Sort of ironic. I shot a few
        pictures of some of the old graves at the cemetery. I'd be
        happy to email you a copy of William Grigsby's marker.
        (I promise I'm not as dark and morbid as I sound!