Apolo program

  • rugathehun
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      I have made everything I need for launching my ship, but for some
      reason it is not allowing to launch. Is there someway to do this?
    • Jon Bjerke
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
        When you started the game was "space race" a victory condition?   What is the year?   Once you reach a certain point, it won't let you launch.

        On 2/1/06, rugathehun <rugathehun@...> wrote:
        I have made everything I need for launching my ship, but for some
        reason it is not allowing to launch. Is there someway to do this?

        Want web hosting click here for free and paid hosting
        01WebSpace.com
        http://www.01webspace.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • rugathehun
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
          yes, and 2002.

          --- In civ3_asknsuggest@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bjerke <jon.bjerke@...>
          wrote:

          > When you started the game was "space race" a victory condition?
          What is
          > the year? Once you reach a certain point, it won't let you
          launch.

          > On 2/1/06, rugathehun <rugathehun@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have made everything I need for launching my ship, but for some
          > > reason it is not allowing to launch. Is there someway to do this?
          > >

          > > Want web hosting click here for free and paid hosting
          > > 01WebSpace.com
          > > http://www.01webspace.com
          > >
          > > <a
          href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BC38K6/civgamers-
          20">
          > > Amazon.com: Buy Civilization IV</a>
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • david worden

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
               i to had this  problem there is one more thing you need to launch your ship. it says ten things needed but you need one more but i don't rememmber what it is... the graphics are magnificeint when you launch the  space ship.. i've only launched it once so good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can find out what you need by checking each tech it will tell you what you get with each tech