Newbie needing Help. Please!!!!

  • soundtechpro
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2005
      I don't understand how to load/unload people onto the boats. I've
      looked in the manual but still don't understand. Can someone explain
      it to me.

      Thanks!!!!
      Wynn
    • Remco Verheij
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2005
        Press L when the unit is in the same square as the boat. Or move the boat adjacent to the land and move the unit in. Oh and you cant put units in the first boat (curragh)

        Remco

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2005
          Remco
          Thanks! I really appreciate the help!!!
          Darina

          --- Remco Verheij <remcoverheij@...> wrote:

          > Press L when the unit is in the same square as the
          > boat. Or move the boat adjacent to the land and move
          > the unit in. Oh and you cant put units in the first
          > boat (curragh)
          >
          > Remco

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Robert Rothgery
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2005
            put the boad next to the unit. drag the unit into the boat. Robert