www.myxpose.com, Experts in Dance Entertainment

  • rica rr
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 30 8:13 PM
      www.myxpose.com,  Experts in Dance Entertainment .
      XPOSE  is Dancer agency supporting creative and reliable dancers for special events. We have over 150 professional dancers in our team.

      I can help you with all of your dance event planning requests.
      With over 10 years in entertainment  . Our dancers have performed all over the City in Indonesia SBY, JKT, BDG, MDN, BTM, and in any occasions and many have been featured in print ads, music videos and as back up dancers for  major performers.

       We look forward to providing your Club Event's  and your Company Party.   If you are ready to book a date or have any questions please come over to our Bookings and information page in our web www.myxpose.com

      Lebih aman saat online.
      Upgrade ke Internet Explorer 8 baru dan lebih cepat yang dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! agar Anda merasa lebih aman. Gratis. Dapatkan IE8 di sini!
    • rica rr
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 26 11:35 AM

        www.myxpose.com,  Experts in Dance Entertainment .
        XPOSE  is Dancer agency supporting creative and reliable dancers for special events. We have over 150 professional dancers in our team.

        I can help you with all of your dance event planning requests.
        With over 10 years in entertainment  . Our dancers have performed all over the City in Indonesia SBY, JKT, BDG, MDN, BTM, as reguler dancers in the clubs and in any occasions and many have been featured in print ads, music videos and as back up dancers for  major performers.

         We look forward to providing your Club,  Party Event's  and your Company Party.   If you are ready to book a date or have any questions please come over to our Bookings and information page in our web www.myxpose.com

        Rica rosmawati
        XPOSE Manager

        02199148171 - 081318000070