Offering DJ QUELLY from Citysounds Records

  • - Citysounds -
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2012
    Dear Friends,

    Hi.. I'm Dimas. i would like to introduce at the same time offer you our DJ from Citysounds Records.

    DJ QUELLY (Citysounds)

    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/djdimz/DJ%20Profiles/DJ-QUELLY.jpg

    Name : Pingkan Marchintya
    Music style : House, Dirty Electro & Progressive
    Gender : Female
    Nationality : Indonesian
    Current city : Surabaya

    Through this email i send to you as well photos and information about them. If you need more detail information or would like to invite them to your party, don't hesitate to contact me by replying this email or call me at number 081381336339 / 087887990777. Thank you for your kind attention.

    best regards,

    Dimas A. Lintang
    Citysounds Records

    Phone. 081381336339 / 087887990777 / 08567922666
    BB Pin. 26B627A3
    Twitter. @Citysounds_Rec
    Facebook Groups. Citysounds Entertainment

    www.CitysoundsRecords.com