PICTURES : The 1st HEAVEN OUT DOOR BEACH PARTY !!! CHECK THIS OUT

  • tino mandagi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
    To :
    All HEVANERS in JAKARTA, BOGOR, DEPOK, TANGERANG, BEKASI, BANDUNG, SEMARANG, JOGJAKARTA, SURABAYA, MEDAN and Others

    Remark :
    The 1st HEAVEN OUT DOOR BEACH PARTY

    Dear All,

    Kindly please be Informed regarding Our Fascinating Event. It's Superb, Hot and Wild!

    Presenting
    * More Than 10 Indonesian and International Gay Djs on Deck
    * More Than 10 GOGO HUNKS
    * Beautiful Indonesian Drags
    * Great Fire Dancers Show
    * Fantastic Laser Show
    * Dance On The Real Sand
    * and Many excitement you can have inside this Vacation Event Party! .... And it's PRIVATE FOR HEAVENERS ONLY!!!

    WHAT ?
    Party

    WHY ?
    Extra Ordinary

    WHEN ?
    On FRIDAY - SATURDAY
    6 - 7 AUGUST 2010

    WHERE ?
    "ON REAL PRIVATE BEACH in WESTJAVA"

    HOW ?
    We will Open TICKET BOX in JAKARTA, BOGOR, DEPOK, TANGERANG, BEKASI, BANDUNG, SEMARANG, JOGJAKARTA, SURABAYA, MEDAN

    And It's LIMITED ONLY FOR 200PAX!!!

    EARLY BIRD TICKET will be Published start on MONDAY 12 JULY 2010 Only for 83 pax!!

    The 1st HEAVEN OUT DOOR BEACH PARTY ORIGINALY from HEAVEN ENTERPRISE!
    Dedicated to All Heaveners in Indonesia

                          Your Event Creator
                                Tino Mandagi
                                  2148b2c9