Vacancies: Web Designer

  • Ervan Erfian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
      We are a leading IT company (Jakarta/Indonesia) specializing in
      Web/Application/Multimedia Solutions seeking dynamic and talented
      professionals to join us with requirements:

      * Female/ Male, min. 25 year old
      * Degree qualified, preferably in web and graphic design
      * Experienced in hand-coding HTML, CSS, DHTML, JavaScript
      * Experienced in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
      * Knowledgeable in web designing and possess a good artistic sense
      * Ability to manifest idea into visual language, graphics, and digital
      * Proficient in creating multimedia applications
      * Good command of English and communication skills are essential
      * Able to take on responsibility as well as being an active team player
      * Willingness to learn
      * High attention to detail
      * Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline
      * Minimum 2 years experience in website and graphic design

      Please send your Application Letter, CV, Portfolio and Photograph

      Details
      http://www.busylisting.net/listing.php?id=140
    • Lita Tjahjono
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2008
        Citysounds party events group. I've read your email and also your e-mail telling about the job vacancies. Well, frankly speaking, I'm no good at web designing... But, just in case in the future, if you guys really need employee in the creative team or the public relation field, or anything else that deals with the planning, marketing, or socializing with the public, do inform me please. I'll be glad to join you...Thx lots... However, I'm still in the 6th semester of English Department majoring in literature and theatre production...My name is Yulita. I'm 21 years old (almost though this July). Thanks a lot guys and break a leg!!

        Yahoo! Toolbar kini dilengkapi dengan Search Assist. Download sekarang juga.
      • Citysounds Entertainment
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
          Hi Lita,

          Bisa tolong kirimkan profile lo ngga?? thx.

          best regards,

          - Johanes Dimas -
          Citysounds Entertainment

          Ph. (021) 988 555 70
          Hp. 081 8088 75755
          Email. citysounds@...

          To: citysounds-party-events@yahoogroups.com
          From: u_leetha_yet@...
          Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:33:36 +0800
          Subject: Bls: [citysounds-party-events] Vacancies: Web Designer

          Citysounds party events group. I've read your email and also your e-mail telling about the job vacancies. Well, frankly speaking, I'm no good at web designing... But, just in case in the future, if you guys really need employee in the creative team or the public relation field, or anything else that deals with the planning, marketing, or socializing with the public, do inform me please. I'll be glad to join you...Thx lots... However, I'm still in the 6th semester of English Department majoring in literature and theatre production.. .My name is Yulita. I'm 21 years old (almost though this July). Thanks a lot guys and break a leg!!

          Yahoo! Toolbar kini dilengkapi dengan Search Assist. Download sekarang juga.

          Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live
        • fajar.b FaJaR.B
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            nanti segera ak kirim

            Email. citysounds@live. com