Re: [cityinthewoods] Housekeepers? Eating out?

  • Rob West
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 17, 2006
      You all need to find your way onto Main St in Nashua. Nashua also has some
      great holiday street closings (Main St)

      Gibbet Hill Grill on Rt. 40 in Groton is great as well.
    • reed_savory
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 23, 2006
        My wife and I recently had our anniversary dinner at "Max Stein's
        American" in Lexington, and I have to say its been a long time since
        either of us has had such an amazing meal in such a well-created setting.

        Truly, I'd say this place is on-par with any of the best in Boston.

        -Reed Savory
        Fern Lane