Moderator’s Warning: Bogus Yahoo Mail Message

  • thecitrusbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2014

      Some of you may have received a message, supposedly from Yahoo, that reads:

      “These is to inform you that there was an attempt to log in your account from an unrecognized location which we blocked. We kindly mandate that you Upgrade the security of your mail.”

      Do not respond to this e-mail by giving the sender your personal Yahoo account information.  The sender is attempting to steal your account information.

      Bob Chaparro

      Moderator